Accepting back-up offers. Welcome home to your custom built Reiche-Silliman estate located in an A-rated school district on a 1/3 acre conservation lot that extends beyond the fence with an over sized side yard. The Estates at Cypress Landing is one of the only communities in the Dr. Phillips / Windermere area that offers access to the sought after A-rated Windy Ridge Elem. school without ever leaving the neighborhood, located a convenient 1/2 mile up the road. Upon your arrival to this updated home, you'll notice the lushly landscaped front yard featuring Zoysia grass & mature majestic oaks. The welcoming covered front porch leads you through double doors to the formal living room offering serene views of your screened pool & spa overlooking the private conservation area. The formal dining room is generously sized to accommodate your dinner parties & is conveniently located adjacent to the kitchen. The updated gourmet kitchen is well equipped with an over sized walk in pantry, Quartzite counter tops & back splash, 42" wood cabinets with soft close doors & drawers, stainless steel appliances & 2 Wine Enthusiast wine coolers. The inviting family room is adjacent to the open gourmet kitchen & features a cozy wood burning fireplace & stacker sliding glass doors completely opening up to the covered lanai & screened pool deck, making this the perfect area to entertain your guests or simply enjoy some fresh air & natural light. The guest pool bath is privately located next to the over sized guest bedroom with an access door to the backyard & pool area featuring a walk in shower with custom tile, level 5 granite counter tops, custom wainscoting & a unique lazy river sink that can be used as an ice cooler to hold your guest's favorite libations. Your private master retreat features 2 walk in closets & a sitting area with serene views of the pool area that feature Florida privacy side screens. The luxurious spa inspired master bath is the perfect retreat after a long day & features; upgraded cabinets with a backlit Amber Gold Onyx counter top & dual DXV Square Vessel sinks, a separate walk in shower & WC with custom weaved pattern Travertine walls, upgraded plumbing fixtures throughout, an electric warming fireplace & an elevated sitting platform with plumbing underneath to accommodate a garden tub. The adjacent office is located next to the front door & is ideal to accommodate a work from home lifestyle, or it can be used as a 6th bedroom or nursery. The large 3rd & 4th bedrooms are located on the opposite side in a 3 way split configuration & feature hand scraped German engineered wood floors & a shared Jack & Jill bathroom with a tub & shower & a Quartzite dual vanity. The 2nd floor 27'x13' bonus room is privately located above the over sized 3 car garage & features hand scraped German engineered wood floors, a full bath with custom glass tile walls & a closet making this a perfect teenage quarters 5th bedroom or your ideal flex space for a home theatre, game room or home gym with an adjacent 12'x5' storage utility closet. The low maintenance fenced backyard features Miracle Berry, Avocado & Citrus trees & a river pebble walk way leading to the conservation area. No expense spared on this elegant home featuring newer ACs, PEX plumbing, rich hard wood floors throughout with crown molding & upgraded Restoration Hardware fans & fixtures highlighting the volume ceilings. Cypress Landing offers a playground, 2 tennis courts & 1/2 basketball court.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3,539 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
CYPRESS LANDING PH 03, ESTATES AT CYPRESS LANDING, Status - Completed
Windy Ridge Elem
Chain of Lakes Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Formal Living Room Separate
- Inside,Laundry Room,Washer
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Wine Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Blinds,Drapes,Rods,Shades,Window Treatments
- Electric,Family Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Eating Space In Kitchen,High Ceiling(s),Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Thermostat,Tray Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage, Dimensions - 30x22, 3 Spaces, Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Side,Guest,On Street,Oversized.
- Stucco, Block
- Covered,Front Porch,Patio,Porch,Rear Porch,Screened
- Sprinkler Metered
- Pool Description
- Gunite,In Ground,Pool Sweep,Screen Enclosure
- In Ground
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Fruit Trees,Mature Landscaping,Oak Trees,Trees/Landscaped,Wooded
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced,Irrigation System,Sliding Doors. Conservation Area,Greenbelt,Oversized Lot,Street Paved,View - Greenbelt,Trees/Woods.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Association Fee Includes: Recreational Facilities
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price